Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

First I'm going to say Happy New Year.

Secondly I'm going to make things very clear because it is obvious from the comments I've received that I didn't' make my points clear enough.

  1. I am NOT anti-birthmother!
  2. I am NOT against interracial marriage or adoption
  3. I am NOT against gay marriage or gay couples adopting
  4. I AM against people who invade the privacy of others for their own benefit.

I don't think I can be much more clear than that. Any questions?

Now, I'm done here! I'm starting over at a new location. If you are someone who wishes to continue this adoption journey with me leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you the new address and password.

I want to start over in 2006 with a little more anonymity. I've learned that no matter how clearly you think you state something, someone will turn it around to fit their agenda.

I wish everyone here the best of luck in 2006!

12 Comments:

At Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Blogger zoeesmommy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Blogger K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 10:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:13:00 PM, Blogger DD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 3:58:00 PM, Blogger N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 4:25:00 AM, Blogger cannoli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 5:48:00 AM, Blogger Kellieandkids said...

Hey D
I hope you will send me your new blog!
Kellie

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 8:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mostly lurk, but I am here. Would like to continue reading.

Sorry you've had to deal with all this.

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

me!

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 1:10:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Hi! I'd like to stay in the loop, too! Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home