My ramblings
I'm sorry my ramblings haven't been about adoption lately. I know that is the purpose of this blog and the reason most of you read. It's just difficult right now to think about adoption. It's been, so far, a very painful, miserable experience.
So instead of adoption type posts I'll probably be posting about things that make me happy right now. I'm throwing myself into my hobby of herding with my dogs. That has been such a wonderful distraction from all the adoption crap. We are also remodeling this house, so that keeps us very busy. I'll post pictures of the remodeling project as it continues.
Sorry I'm off subject, I just thought I would let you all know why I'm off subject. If anything, adoption related happens, I'll be sure to post it, until then, this blog might be a little boring.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home