I'm back...I'm sick
I'm back from the trial with Grace and Juanita. They both did so well. I'm so proud of my girls. Juanita was a show stopper! Grace was her amazing self and won way too many goodies this weekend. I won a cold and I'm feeling terrible today. I missed Survivor last night but we will watch it tonight, thank goodness for TIVO.
The guys are coming over this morning to start knocking down the wall so I won't be able to sleep much. I hope to post more later... when I feel better.
1 Comments:
omigod... you are SO going to laugh at me, Deanna...
The first couple times you referred to trials... I thought you meant... trial... as in jury... as in a courtroom. And when you referred to your 'girls'... I actually thought you were a lawyer and that the girls were your assistants or something. Omigod... I'm SUCH a freaking TOOL! And THIS from a huge dog freak like me!
GAH! Get me away from those fertility hormones...
Post a Comment
<< Home