Good News
The trouble-making-no-good-lying-back-stabbing-piece-of-nothing-"adoptive-couple-counselor" at our agency... is no longer there! Woo Hooo, Yippeeeee.
I don't know if she was fired or if she quit but I'm glad she is gone! I sent her an email today asking for some paperwork and the email was bounced back. So I called the office and asked for her and after a long pause I was told, "** is no longer with us, would you like to speak to ** who is taking her calls"?
Yes! I think I do want to talk to the new person. I called up my hubby and told him and he wants us to go meet with her in person, tell her what happened in the past with this agency is in the past and non of it matters now. We are just happy, waiting, hopeful parents!
4 Comments:
Oh Deanna,
How awesome for you! Hoping that the new pairing is much better!
Blessings
mary
How great for you! If I were you, though, I would definatly meet her in person, but would not launch into the whole history of your disapointments with this company, and telling her it was all in the past. I would simply express my happiness to be working with her, and my eagerness to be new parents. I hope this works out!
Oh my God--awesome news! I can only imagine one better piece of news for you--exciting!
What a relief that must be!!
Post a Comment
<< Home