Gone till Monday!
I'm off to a dog trial this weekend. I've been busy all week and I'm exhausted and I think I'm getting the head cold Alex is jut getting over but I just can't stop myself from going to the trial this weekend. My close friends L and C are going to go and some other friends (new friends) J and L are going to be there this weekend also.
Alex was supposed to go with me but he can't go tomorrow because he's training some new guy from Nor Cal. So me and the "Girls", Gracie and Juanita are going to go. Juanita is actually going to enter a class this weekend. She hasn't had a trial since June so I'm very excited to see how she does. She has quite the fan club now!
The best part about being away till Sunday night is that I can't obsessively check Julie's blog to see if she is home from Guatemala with Dylan! I'm so excited for her and Marc!!!
3 Comments:
Keep going places! Almost everyone I know who's adopted has been out of town when they've gotten the call--freaky, but true. Just make sure your agency has your cell-phone! :-)
Your pups are so cute! Good luck this weekend.
PS - thanks for adding me to your sidebar roll - saw hits off of Bloglines and came to check you out, too.
Great website. Love the dogs. Lisa had you on her bloglines so I checked it out too. Glad I did. I'll email you re: the website you've created. I'm dying to hear from Lisa too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home