Thank You
Thank you all for your kind words and support. I wish I could offer you more information but I just don't feel I can at this time. Things changed again as of this morning. Another phone call, another explanation and another devastating blow to my heart and to Alex's heart.
I was having chest pains all last night and I have a headache and an upset stomach right now. I'm going to try not to think about our adoption situation and I'm going to try to stay off the computer tomorrow. I might update if I can tomorrow evening. I think I'm going to take a long drive and see a friend and take my dog. I need to get away from everything negative. I'm too young to have this kind of stress and I shouldn't be having these kinds of pains in my chest. The pains are gone as of this afternoon but it worries me that I had them at all. It might have been from the shots I got Sunday for the bee sting but something tells me it was from getting so upset, maybe a combination of both.
I spent all afternoon outside with my dogs and that helped my spirits a lot. When I returned there was a note on my door from a local florist, someone tried to send us flowers. I don't who sent them, I'll try to pick them up tomorrow.
I promise I will give details when I can. Thanks again for listening to me and for offering support. It really, really helps!
4 Comments:
Still here for you:)
God Bless,
Summer
Great Idea, get away, take time for yourself. I hope this is a good friend you can talk to. We are here when you need us whether you want to share or not, I don't care if you share. I just want you to know that I care.
(((((More Hugs for You)))))
Kellie
I seemed to have missed the proper timing of the original post, but know that I'm keeping a good thought for you. HUGS too.
I'm here if you need me. I'm going to email you my home & cell numbers in case you need to talk over the weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home