Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tootin' my own horn!

What do the three highest selling horses at California's best Thoroughbred yearling auction have in common?

They all had their advertising photos done by me!

They sold for $290,000, $170,000 & $165,000. I also had 3 others that I photographed sell in the top 20. I'm really happy for my clients who hire me and have faith in me to produce a good photograph of their beautiful horses year after year. It feels good to know that I helped contribute, in a teeny tiny way to their success.


On another note, we are moving everything out of this house tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be up and running on the computer in not too long. The bad news is there is no DSL at our new home. So I'll be looking into cable or wireless.

The bad news for the day.... Angels lost to the Yankees in game one of the division series. But the good news is in 2002 the year they won the World Series they lost game one of every single playoff game too. Maybe this is a good omen.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "Hi!"

I hope you are feeling better...

(((Deanna)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home