Sunday, October 23, 2005

Refrigerator Magnet

Hubby and I went to the mall last night to look for an extra freezer and for a TV and possibly furniture from Robinson's May. While walking through Robinson's May men's section hubby spotted a sale rack. He accidentally started looking at the extra small section instead of the extra large section. He picked out a shirt and while I looked at him funny I said "what are you going to do, put that on the refrigerator as a diet aid?" Alex and I are both overweight but we have a sense of humor about it. So, as we were walking along a little later we saw a very thin, long legged beauty with jeans and high heels walking in front of us. To say she was "tiny" would be an understatement. So hubby says, "why don't we put her on the refrigerator as a diet aid, a magnet would hold her to the door."

I thought it was pretty funny, maybe you had to be there to appreciate how funny it really was. Needless to say, we decided we didn't need to go out to dinner last night.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh..too funny!!!


Leigh

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 12:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home