Moving
We are moving into our new home right now. Things are going pretty well. Escrow won't close on it until tomorrow (Tuesday) but the wonderful Mrs. F has allowed us to put some of our boxes into the garage and put some plants and other things into the backyard. We should get the key tomorrow and start moving a lot more things inside. The movers come first thing on Wednesday morning.
Today is also CD 1 for me. This past cycle was the longest cycle I have ever had and I don't know why. It could be from the medicated cycle two cycles past, none the less it's official, I'm not pregnant. Yes, even though I didn't blog about it (thought it would be bad luck) I had stupidly convinced myself that I was pregnant, that is why the adoption didn't happen. I did test a few days ago and got a BFN but I just couldn't imagine going this long and not being pregnant. Yeah right, I should have known better by now!
5 Comments:
www.theadoptshopmama.blogspot.com
Hurray for moving!
Sorry for the disappointing CD1. :(
{{{HUGS}}}
Oh Deanna,
When it rains is pours..huh? Tons of positive thoughts for you and Alex!! Chin up!
Mary
You know, when everybody tells you "Well, now that you're adopting you're sure to get pregnant," it's hard not to hope that they're right sometimes. Never mind that we all know that the odds are that it only happens 5% of the time. Never mind that we're rational people about other things. Even if you thing adopting is great, it's hard not to hope every month. And you have had a particularly difficult month. (Geeee, do you think that your delayed cycle might be due to, oh, I dunno...STRESS???)
Hang in there. We understand. :)
Jenny,
I never even thought that the stress could have caused my cycle to be delayed. Thanks for pointing that out. I know that stress can do that, just forgot to think it could apply to me. Duh!
Post a Comment
<< Home