In a nutshell
We are moved, we are unpacked and the house is wonderful!
This area doesn't offer DSL and the local cable company is joke and can't seem to get our cable modem set up so I'm on dial up for a couple of days. Dial up sucks!
I'm busy with shoots the next few days.
This was a sad weekend and week for us because we thought we would be getting our baby boy.
The good news is, the Angels won the ALDS and we were able to be at the game on Monday night when they took out the Yankees! The other good news ... they beat the White Socks last night in game 1 of the ALCS series.
I hope all is well with my blogging friends. I will get caught up once I get our cable line going.
3 Comments:
SO glad that you and Alex are moved in and doing well. I was worried about you as had not seen you in your "normal" hangouts.
Blessings
Mary
So happy that you moved! I understand about dial up...when we travel I am always yelling when we cannot do wireless or DSL! Hope all is well and I am thinking about you and Alex. How do the dogs like the new house?
God Bless,
Summer
I can tell that I am on the computer reading bloggs too much! I was watching Oprah the other day and thought of you.
She has started a new crusade to rid the world of pedifiles, and child molesters, because of what happened to her as a child. She is doing something kinda like America's most wanted.
I was thinking that that might be a great avenue for you. Why not contact Oprah about "your" baby's situation! Just a thought. You are in my prayers!
Post a Comment
<< Home