I'm a bad blogger
It's the truth, I'm a bad blogger right now. Firstly, I don't have much positive to say and secondly, I'm busy. I'm busy doing nothing really. Yesterday was probably my last "big" photo shoot of the year. Things won't really heat up until spring. I've only got a few clients whose advertising campaigns I'm managing but that is keeping me busy. I also have to take care of a lot of reorders for people but that's about it.
I've been working on organizing the house and everything is put away and out of boxes. I haven't started pealing wallpaper off of the walls or even hanging pictures. I guess I don't know what move I want to make next on the house.
I'm in a funk. I don't want to sound pouty or anything, but I'm pouting. I really wanted to be a mom right now. I really wanted that baby boy home with us and since it's not going to happen I haven't really been able to figure out what to do next. I have been cooking a lot more which I love. In fact I'm going to be surfing the internet for some great recipes after I write this post. I just haven't been on the computer much other than for work stuff. I haven't visited the forums I usually visit (waving madly to all my TeaTime and FF friends). I did find out some good news, the doctor I want to look into about immunology issues, his lab excepts our insurance and nothing is billed as infertility. I need to call them and get things started there.
Part of the reason I'm in a funk is because of the attorney crap we have to go through right now. Between the failed adoption and the failed escrow on the first place we made an offer on, we'll just say I understand why most attorneys get a bad reputation. Yes, I know there are good ones out there but your peers must make it really difficult for you to be admired by the general public. I'll post about all the crap later, when I'm a little less down.
6 Comments:
Miss you Deanna!!! Please drop in at TeaTime soon!!!
Mitzi
Hi Deanna!
We miss you at Tea Time! I wanted to apologise to you for my last post in defense of you to Leigh. I didn't realize that you two were close and I just thought she was being mean spirited.
Glad you are in your new home and enjoying it!
Anyway...hope to see you soon!
deanna..
It all really sucks, doesnt it? I really struggled with the journey as well. I actually gave up...Completely.
It's the not- knowing that really kills, isnt it? I said to my husband the other day... It would just be SO nice to have that "due date" and KNOW that you'd have your baby around then. EVEN if I was told it wont be for 2 years..the actual time wouldnt matter...just the KNOWING.
Adoption killed my spirit. I recognize the sadness in your writing.
I can offer you hope though. Your spirit will mend. Mine did.
Am I the same person i was at the beginning? no. But I AM whole.
Take Care
Leigh
Hey Sweetie - don't worry about not blogging - as long as we know you are ok - that's all we care about.
I know that this is all sucking you dry but you will be a Mom (and an amazing one at that). Please don't give up!
Deanna...
don't you know by now. We love you weather you are grumpy, pissy, or over the moon happy. You make me laugh, cry, and give me courage during my own journey. If you don't feel like blogging..then don't. But don't feel bad about being frustrated. Know that you have lots of support (regardless of your mood)
Mary
and don't you know you are even more special when the spelling of whether changes to "weather" !
Mary
Post a Comment
<< Home