Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

Happy Halloween to everyone.

I'm pouting tonight... big time! I thought I would have a little baby dressed in something cute in my arms while Alex handed out candy to Trick-O-Treaters. Instead Alex went to Las Vegas on business and I dressed up the dog in a vampire outfit and handed out candy to a grand total of 4 kids, a spiderman, 2 princesses and a pre-teen dressed as a slice of pizza. In this depressed state of mind I will probably eat the remaining candy myself.

I did have a good weekend with my dog Grace. She did really well at her herding trial.

I'm going to go wax my eyebrows with that Aussie stuff, Nads. Anyone try it already or am I going to be the first Guinea Pig?

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer, Congrats and Good Luck.

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:05:00 AM, Blogger Dennise said...

All I can say is that it sucks and I am sorry. Congrats to Gracie!!!

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Carol P said...

I think Halloween is the hardest of all the holidays for empty arms. My heart goes out to you. Next year will be your year, though. Just hang in there a little bit longer.

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:49:00 PM, Blogger petunia said...

I hate Halloween too because i LOVE to dress up and i LOVE kids. This year instead of crying giving out candy I grabbed four Iraqi little girls and dressed them up and walked them around in the rain - it was fun but wasn't my own bundle of sweetness in a cute little costume....

As far as NADS - i adore it! The only problem with it is - you have to let the hair grow long enough....i can only use it in the winder when no one but me and DH cares. Once you wax a few times though - you don't get as much that grows back. I can't shave because it gives me bumps but with NADS - for the first time i have smooth armpits! (sorry if TMI) lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home