Monday, October 24, 2005

Funky Kitchen Window



So we have an oddly laid out house which we will be changing in the future. One of the things we wish to do is take out half of the wall between the living area and the kitchen. Currently it has an opening in it so that there is a funky little "window"(no glass) over the sink looking into the living room. Grace has learned to jump onto the couch and look through the window at me while I'm doing dishes, it's very cute. I've attached some photos of both sides of the window so you can see it's weirdness.

I decided to post this now because I mention it in the post just before this. I took a few photos of the house that I will start to post (as time allows) this week.

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 24, 2005 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

They are called pass through windows :)

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 8:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace is so funny looking through that window!!! What a sweet girl she is to keep you company while you wash dishes.

Jill

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:06:00 PM, Blogger Michael Lehet said...

My parents have a window like that in their home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home