TIVO
I love TIVO! If you don't have TIVO you really need to look into getting it. For me, it is as great of an invention as the microwave. For those of you that have TIVO, don't you wish you could TIVO your everyday life? For example if you miss something out of the corner of your eye, don't you wish you could flip back those 8 seconds? Or how about when you didn't hear something someone said, wouldn't it be cool to just flip back and replay it? What if you are on the phone and people in your area are doing things or talking about things that you wish to be involved with. Don't you wish you could just pause them, finish your phone call and then push play and join in on the fun?
The key words we have for our TIVO include: Poker, Border Collies, Sheep, Herding, UFC, and the newest entry, Gay Rodeo. I just watched a documentary on gay rodeo and I have to learn more! It looks like too much fun.
Our Season Pass list is huge but I'll touch on a few programs that we have listed: Survivor, 24, Will and Grace, Iron Chef, World Poker Tour, World Series of Poker, Prison Break, 20/20, Dateline, The Actor's Studio, Psychic Detectives, Joey, Grey's Anatomy, 8 Simple Rules, Oprah, Miami Ink, Desperate Housewives, Scrubs, Nanny 911, oh and I can't remember the others!
Now just because we TIVO these programs doesn't mean we watch them all. For example, I don't watch Nanny 911 too often but I tape it in case I read something about it on a forum or blog. I only watch 20/20 and Dateline when I think there is a story I would be interested in; same goes with Oprah. Oh and most important, we only tape first episodes, not repeats.
In short, TIVO rocks!
1 Comments:
Tivo rocks! I don't know what I would do without it.
Post a Comment
<< Home