Jake Update
I got an update from my agency about Jake's bmom, J. She doesn't want to talk to us at this time, she's got too much on her plate right now and she would rather wait and speak with us in person when she travels to California Oct 8. She has canceled the doctor's appointment for Oct 7 and reschedule it for Monday Oct 10. Her due date is actually closer to Oct 20th so she thinks it should be no problem to make it out here in time for his birth. She told the counselor she is committed to placing the child with us and is looking forward to meeting us over that weekend.
I'm surprised at how calm I feel about all this now. I guess things are out of my hands and I just have to let this unfold and hope for the best. I feel okay and confident that everything will work out and that I can expect my baby boy to be in my arms around mid October.
Now I'm on a quest to find a good pediatrician in the are we are moving too.
4 Comments:
WOW I am so happy for you:) Jake will be here before you even think about it. Lucky you since all the stores will have have huge sales, we have a store called Dillerds here, and I just got 40.00 Ralph Lauren Towels for 9.49:) I got my son to be daughter a Tommy Hilfiger set for 9.98 down from 39.99:) So I hope that you will be blessed with finding some good deals, because in my eyes when it is so cheap you get to get more for the babies:) So when do you move? Keep in touch and sending postive thoughts your way:) God Bless Summer
That's awesome! I can't wait to hear about your first meeting. I'm sure it will be amazing!
I'm watching - we are possibly in a similar situation and i'm anxious to read how it all comes out - it's like a soap opera (not offense to you at all--just meaning - you have to tune in each day to find out more of the story)
I can't imagine being so close to getting a baby. I found you through Cubbiegirl's blog and I'm just thrilled for you! I hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you! God Bless you and your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home