Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's over

The birthmom changed her mind. She took back the man who sexually abused her 12-year-old daughter. He gave her pot and he had sex with her and this woman is taking him back and going to raise the little boy I thought would be ours with him.

I can't describe how sickened I am for her little girl and for the baby she is carrying now.

I'm unable to describe how devastated I am right now for Alex & I also.

7 Comments:

At Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanna - I am so sorry this has happened! Know that I am praying for you and Alex and wish you peace and strength to keep going!

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am so sorry, how devastating. You are in my thoughts!

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry.

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Carol P said...

Oh goodness. Words escape me - so I'm just mutter a little "I'm sorry" and hope that things really do work out for reasons.

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly, so desperately sorry. This is so fucking unfair I want to scream, especially since this has happened twice now. I so hope that things turn your way soon.

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 3:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to learn this, we have been so sick in our household so I am just catching up. Again, I am so sorry. God Bless, Summer

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 5:54:00 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

OMG Deanna, I'm so sorry honey! I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I'm here if you need to talk. I'll email you my cell too if you want in case you need me over the weekend.

Shit, I'm just so very sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home