I'm Sick!! Sick, Sick, Sick!!!
It sickens me to know that she is choosing to keep this baby and raise it with her husband (who is probably not the bio dad). This creep she is married to pled guilty to 3 counts of sexual abuse including penetration of a minor under 13 years old (her daughter)! He has pled guilty to 7 counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor (he gave the daughter pot). He got out of jail on Sept 14th and she is already going back to him and raise this child with him. I'm am so sad for the baby that I once thought would be my son. I am so sad for her daughter who has to live with the grandma now because her mother picked a child molester over her. I'm sick, sick, sick.
I pulled the court records of off the court web site. I know FOR SURE what he pled guilty to. Can you imagine what he did that he didn't have to plead guilty to in the plea bargain? Unbelievable.
Below is the court record on this guy:
07/13/2005
SPBT :SETTLED PLEA/BEFORE TRIAL
07/13/2005
MEMORANDUM OF PLEA BY DEFENDANT AND ORDER - SENTENCING IN
THIS CAUSE WILL BE HEARD ON 08/29/2005 AT 8:00 AM (ONE PAGE)
07/13/2005
PLEA & DISPOSITION AGREEMENT
DEFENDANT PLEAD GUILTY (FIVE PAGES)
#H COURTROOM 8:15:04-8:24:59
CRIMINAL SEXUAL PENETRATION (CHILD UNDER 13)
CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT/MINOR (CHILD UNDER 13)
3 COUNTS
CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELINQUENCE OF A MINOR 6 COUNTS
1
30-9-11(C)(1)-CRIMINAL SEXUAL PENETRATION (CHILD UNDER 13)
2
30-9-13(A)(1)-CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT OF A MINOR (CHILD U/13)
3
30-9-13(A)(1)-CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT OF A MINOR (CHILD U/13)
4
30-9-13(A)(1)-CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT OF A MINOR (CHILD U/13)
5
30-6-3-CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELIQUENCY OF A MINOR
6
30-6-3-CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELIQUENCY OF A MINOR
7
30-6-3-CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELIQUENCY OF A MINOR
8
30-6-3-CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELIQUENCY OF A MINOR
9
30-6-3-CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELIQUENCY OF A MINOR
10
30-6-3-CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELIQUENCY OF A MINOR
Thank you everyone for you kind thoughts. I really appreciate them, so does Alex. But please don't feel sorry for us, feel sorry for the children involved. Feel sorry for this little girl who is now 13. Her mother chose this horrible monster over her. How must that feel to her. I feel physically ill right now. I just want to go find that little girl and hug her and hold her and tell her that if I were her mom, I would never let anyone hurt her like this. It makes me so damn sad!
And the judicial system. What the fuck is going on with it? How on earth can this man plead guilty to all these counts and he only served 9 months! That's right folks, he went into jail the middle of January. This monster is loose on the streets of New Mexico and in the home of a soon to be innocent baby boy that shouldn't ever have to know a monster like that.
I'm so fucking sad, angry and sick about this. What is wrong with this world. Why can't good people like Alex and I have children and monster and idiots can reproduce like rabbits! I know life isn't fair but what the hell.
8 Comments:
Deanna,
I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you and Alex.
Jill
momofmykids
You seem do be a very strong woman from what I have read. You dont want to hear it, but I know you will come out of this an even better person if you try and focus on the positive things in your life durring this experience. Stuff like making a little headway with your relationship with your mom ect.. As hard as it is you are not on this earth to judge others. We have never had a failed match but did have to say no to a bmom who picked us. Belive it or not it was hard to think that who are we to be so choosey on what baby we get. We thought we may never be chosen again. Well our reason was that we couldnt see ourselves having a relationship with this bmom and her family. Sounds like your failed match was with a family I could not of had any respect or relationship as well. Here is to you and Alex, may YOUR baby find you soon, healthy and loved by all!
Deanna, I'm so sorry this is happening. I can only imagine how devastating this must be for you and Alex. I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason...you may not see it now but you will someday.
Kellie
Deanna,
All I can say is I am so sorry for everyone involved. But especially you and Alex. I will defintely be thinking of these children..Feel free to email me if you need.
Oh, I am so, so sorry -- yes, for both you and the children. Hang in there. :(
Holy crap, that's horrifying. Not just that your dreams for this baby are crushed all to hell, but that you know that kid is never going to get even close to the amount of love and attention he would have gotten from you guys. I am so incredibly sorry.
Makes me want to throw up. I want to call DCF (or whatever equivalent is in your state)and yell at them. I want to swoop in and rescue those children.
I'm sorry you are going through
this. I've been lurking and hoping so hard for you. This really sucks for everyone involved.
Oh Deanna..
I'm so sorry. We had two matches fail as well. It's going to work out, and when it does, it will be perfect.
Leigh
Post a Comment
<< Home