Friday, September 23, 2005

Hit me

It hit me a little harder this evening. I was angry yesterday, still am but tonight, well tonight got a little harder. The physical pain you feel in your chest when you are really sad - that's what I felt tonight. It's like a bad break up. I can only imagine how bad the 13-year-old little girl whose "mother" chose a child molesting monster over her must feel. I guess I don't have it that bad.

Also, I need opinions from all of you. Please delurk if you can. Should I post a picture of this pig on my blog to show the world who he is? I have his photo off of the New Mexico probation department web site. It's available to the public so I won't be breaking any laws. I just feel like I should expose him to the world. I wish I could expose her too, I've got her photo but I can't do that.

6 Comments:

At Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:37:00 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

I know you are angry - you are justified. You have to think.. what will posting that picture accomplish. Probably nothing. At worse, he may have a way to come after your legally.{{{HUGS}}}}

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 5:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 2:02:00 PM, Blogger K said...

I agree with sster...let someone in the media do it. I am sure there is a reporter out there just chomping at the bit for a story like this. You have to stay safe for the baby that is destined to be yours.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 5:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Julie, but again have seen couples whom have had failed adoptions, scams, etc post pictures of the pbmom and dads etc and that is not right to do, but still do it anyway. It is up to you. I feel bad for anyone who lives with him or near him.... Again I am so sorry.
God Bless,
Summer

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:04:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Oh My...I am so sorry. My heart just aches for you! Don't post the pic - no need to open yourself up to potential problems. I hope and pray things looks up soon.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Ex-playgroup mommy said...

I came to your site from parents behaving badly and i'm sick to my stomach having just read your last 3 posts. Gosh there is so much I want to say but I'm not even sure how to put it into words. I agree w/ sster -- get the newspapers involoved. Don't sink to this jerk off's level. I feel so sad for both of the children involved in this matter. I'm Catholic and do believe in God but at times like this it always get questioned. What a hearbreak all the way around. And yes, our legal system SUCKS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home