Friday, September 09, 2005

Help Wanted

So I'm posting my help wanted sign outside my office window! I need freelance graphic artists for print ads and I need freelance web designers. I pay by the hour, I pay well for outstanding work and I need someone ASAP for both projects. I do need someone who is good with Quark and Photoshop for the graphic art work for print ads. If you know of anyone who needs part time work. Have them email me: alex_deanna@yahoo.com

On another note, I'm off to meet with my replacement for lunch today. He seems like a nice enough guy.... I'll let you know.

Oh also for the dummy who asked why all the deleted comments and then didn't leave a user name. First, I don't like people not leaving a user name, that's why I deleted your post and secondly all but one of the previous deleted posts were deleted because they were spam messages from sales people. I have only deleted two comments, yours and another one that was rude to one of my blogging buddies. If you leave a comment on my blog and don't leave your name or email or website I will delete you!

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 09, 2005 10:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

Was that a spammer or just an asshole? LOL

My best friend, Jennifer, is a free lance graphic artist (if you want to see some of her work, check out www.abadisms.com. If you are interested, you can email her from the site. She'll be with me over the weekend but I'm sure she'd get back to you on Monday.

Have a good weekend :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home