First real day off!
So today I really don't have that much to do for the first time in I don't know how long. I only have to do some billing for this week and last week's shoots and I have to call a few moving companies for estimates but that's about it. I should clean the house and get boxes to start packing but it's very nice to not have to work today.
The shoot up north went fine yesterday and I really enjoyed Alex's company. We left Wednesday morning and got to our hotel around 2pm. We watched the Angels loose another game and then we drove to Morro Bay for dinner on the water. It was nice dinner and we discussed baby names some more. I think we are sticking with the name we have chosen but it's fun being expectant parents and thinking about names. Thursday morning we were at the farm by 8am but the fog was too thick to shoot so we had to hang out until 9:30 before I could get started. I just had two horses to photograph so we were gone by 10:30 and home by 2:15. I took a nap on the way home, it felt so good not to drive. All my photos are in by deadline for a particular web site that all my clients needed to get on. The objective is to generate some interest in the horses for sale at this particular facility. I've only got 2 more shoots the rest of this month and I'm not scheduling any for Oct. If the baby thing doesn't work out I'll be running some ads in trade publications and soliciting some new clients for Christmas photos. Hopefully the "baby thing" will work out. Gosh I hope it will!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home