Sunday, September 25, 2005

Exposing the monster

Thanks everyone for your support. I can't tell you how much it means to Alex & I. This sucks, there are no two ways around it, but we will move forward and try to keep our chins up. We have way too many things to be thankful for.

As for posting the monster's picture, because of your advice, I will not. The reason I contemplated doing it is because I think he needs to be exposed. The state of New Mexico also thinks he needs to be exposed, hence the reason they make his photo available to anyone who knows just his last name. He is a convicted child molesting felon and I think that makes him very dangerous. So, if you live in the state of New Mexico and you want to protect your family from him, drop me an email. I'll forward you the link to the NM Probation Dept. web site and his last name.

Also, please know that I had NO intentions of putting the "mother's" photo up. As much as I think she is as guilty as him, probably more so, she hasn't been convicted of anything. What a shame that is.

Also, on Monday I will be calling the NM CPS back to find out if they have investigated the monster's terms of a parole to see if it included not being around minors. If it does than you can bet I'll be following up to see what they are going to do when this baby is born. The daughter is already living with her grandmother. At least she is protected by the court system. I guess you have to be a victim first!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

Kudo's to you for watching out for that poor child. It is horrendous that these monsters can roam around free and the authorities do nothing to protect the children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home