Zodiac Sign
So I was looking up Libra, since my son will be a Libra. I know two Libras, my brother Greg and my Grandma. So I enjoyed reading about what kind of personality our little Jake might have. While I don't take zodiac signs too seriously, I do find I fit the profile of an Aries to a "T". So after I read about my future little Libra, I read about Aries. The closing paragraph was so satisfying and beautiful, it made me cry.
"Aries are highly devoted to their children, even to the point of laying down their own lives, so that they might live. You will not find a more defensive and loving parent in all the zodiac."
I read that and all I can think is, "Duh!"
On another note, Alex is in Vegas tonight. He just called, said he was playing poker at the Bellagio. I'm glad he has a good time when he goes but I sure miss him, even one night is tough.
1 Comments:
I'm a libra too! If your little one is on time, his birthday will be the day after mine :)
Post a Comment
<< Home