Updates & Such
So Lefty is still not a morning boob at all. At our 4:30 am milking she basically let it be known she rather been in bed. Poncho on the other hand (other side) decided that 4:30 is just fine to produce lots of milk. I've been reading about Fenugreek, an herb to take to boost milk production. I'm going to go to the vitamin store today and see if I can buy some. I know I can buy it on line if they don't have it locally.
On the housing front, well, we got the counter offer in on the house that we made an offer on and they only countered at $5,000 over what we offered which was great news. The bad news is they had some time restrictions that we are not cool with but we will see what happens. If our home goes into escrow on Monday we should be fine. Which leads me to our home. Remember yesterday's post about kids rubbing their hands and snot on my windows and walls. Well, yesterday an agent called to see the house and said they would be by around 7pm. Car pulls up, parks in my driveway (which pisses me off - park in the street, not my drive way). Then I see a little girl about 7 or 8 jump out of the car with a sucker, yeah, a big 'ol Tootsie Pop sucker. So I go to the door with a bit of a hidden attitude but already not liking these folks. Turns out, they love the house and were planning on making an offer last night. So when our agent gets to the office in the morning she is supposed to pick up the offer and give me the details. Luckily this lady needs a quick escrow which helps us with the house we want to buy. So this could work out great! Keep crossing fingers, toes, boobs, eyes, arms etc. for us.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home