This is much more fun!
Call me crazier than before but there is something more real about this match. I think it's because J has placed before and because she is our age that makes it feel better, more secure. I got to see a picture of her last night. It's a strange feeling looking at the mother of your child. It's even stranger to know that this woman is going to allow us to not only be in the room with her while she has the baby but she's going to give us this precious baby boy to love forever.
Thank you all for your kind posts, it was so much fun to see all the comments come in. It really makes this gestation period even better. Summer, I don't have your email, click on my "profile" and it has my email. Send me a note, I want to know what's going on with you!
Everyone, please send some love to Claudia who goes in for her egg retrieval today. I'm wishing her lots of luck. Also, we need to think of Julie in hopes that she and Marc get their health report on Dylan soon. And of course Cubbie needs some support too. Foster care is tough and emotional and it would be nice if people who control the system would be more fair and better communicators. Send Cubbie some love and support too! And maybe the best news of all, Aminah has her baby girl! Go give her some congrats!
Another thing I find amazing. I went back and looked at my 6/26/05 entry, this morning. Look what my friend who read my tarot cards said:
Other good news, I saw the lady who read my tarot cards at the trial this
weekend. She filled me in on the details. Summary:I have created good luck for
myself throughout my life and I am able to envision what I want to create. I
have envisioned what I want and my vision is being manifested but I can't rush
it. I need to learn to accept it as it is already in the works. For timing she
got October, Scorpio and 4. Which she said really may not mean a thing but could
mean we get our baby in October ( which is 4 months from now) or it could mean
April (the 4th month of the year). She is thinking fall for our baby. So who
knows. She's going to do it again while I'm on the phone and I'll take notes.Pretty neat stuff if you ask me!
3 Comments:
Congrats Deanna! I am so happy for you and Alex.
Dennise
Very cool indeed! Thanks for the shout out :)
Stopping by from Julie's blog to wish you congratulations on your son. I hope he can come home really soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home