Friday, August 12, 2005

First Offer!!!

We have our first offer in on our house and it's over, yes that's right, OVER asking price. I haven't seen the details so they might be asking for the moon when comes to other details but at least we have a fish on the line.

I'm off for a shoot today in the middle of Noman's Land so I will have no cell reception 90% of the day. I'll be dying to know the details and won't be able to hear about them until probably 3:00pm. Keep fingers, toes, boobs whatever, crossed for us!

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 12, 2005 8:02:00 AM, Blogger Dennise said...

Congrats!!! That is great getting an offer so quickly.

 
At Friday, August 12, 2005 9:39:00 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I've got my eyes crossed so let's hope that offer comes through fast, otherwise, I may get stuck like this :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home