Contractions at my Window
Have you ever had something so ironic and upsetting happen to you that you look for the hidden camera and wait for an announcer to tell you your on Candid Camera? Today as I was emailing, yes that's right, in the middle of emailing another blogging friend, a very, very, very pregnant lady came waddling down my street with her husband or boyfriend. As I was typing about seeing this preggo, she bent over and he grabbed her around her hips and they were smiling. I swear to you she was having contractions not only on my street but right in front of my office window. The window I peer out of all day long. Boom, right in front of me a prego having contractions. What are the odds of that. Tell me, are there any other infertiles who have had the same thing happen to them? I doubt it. The husband started using his cell phone and after about 2 or 3 minutes, if felt like a half-hour to me, I can only imagine what it felt like to her, they turned back the direction they came. I have never seen them before but they obviously live close! She didn't waddle very far that's for sure.
I was praying that they wouldn't come to my door for help. I did have a plan though, if they came to the door I was going to tell them that if she had the baby here, I get to keep it! Fair is fair.
2 Comments:
LOL!!! I would agree with you on keeping the baby.
Dennise
oh good lord...
It would have taken all of my self control not to have hucked a cookie at them or something....I mean, you're moving anyway, right? lol
Leigh
Post a Comment
<< Home