Arnold pumps me up! & Other news
So Arnold my new hospital grade breast pump is working great! I got a full ounce at one pumping session last night so I'm stoked! I think all the things I've been doing, eating oatmeal, taking the herbs, drinking extra water, massaging Poncho and Lefty, it's all working and I'm producing more milk. Yeah!
Other News
Yeah for Julie who got a new photo of Dylan. She is still waiting for a health update so everyone think positive thoughts that she will get that done!
Regarding the previous post, Vent 'O the Day. It's my blog and if I want to be bitter I can be. Everyone is entitled to a bitter day. I honestly don't think I'm bitter but I'm sure I have my moments. Also, the women who posted the message posted it on a TTC forum. We have all been a group on this infertility forum for more than 2 years so it was not an appropriate place to announce that they are going to try for #2 while most of us are still hoping for #1. I'm sure she'll get pregnant with #2 right away (but I'm not bitter).
On the house situation, offer 1 from the FOP was rejected. They were sad. They should have been nicer to me and my SIL who is my agent. It cost them the house they wanted. On our offer for the house we want, the old bat (I'm still not bitter) that owns it wants to up the deposit from $5,000 to $10,000. So I think that might be a deal breaker. We don't want to tie up $10,000 of our moving and improving money for 30 days while this house is in escrow. It's not as if we aren't ligitimate buyers. We said yes to a 45 day escrow, we said yes to all her other demands, but we are putting our foot down on this one. It's a great house, but it's not the only great house so we will see what happens.
1 Comments:
Go Arnold!!!
Thanks for the shout out :)
Post a Comment
<< Home