***Warning TMI Post***
So I'm going slightly crazy. Yes, just slightly more than normal. You see, in my heart of hearts I don't think I am pregnant and yet... I really haven't started my period like I thought I did yesterday when I posted.
You see I'm one of the really lucky infertiles. I start my period every 28 or 29 days. I never spot, just a medium flow for 3 days, followed by, ya know the "panty liner" day or two. I have yucky cramps every other month that are generally gone by day 2.
Not this month. You see yesterday I didn't have any cramps at all. I went to the bathroom for my first morning pee and when I wiped I saw brownish blood. Sidebar, why do we always look at our wiped TP? So I just assumed between my weird mood swings and the fact that I cry when I read everyone's blogs for the past two days that I'm starting my period. It wasn't till about 3 hours later that I realized, I still hadn't really justified a tampon. Sidebar, I warned you this was a TMI post! So now I am in limbo, today is CD 25 and I'm 9 DPO today. Sidebar, I won't miss those cute little acronyms. Could this be... Oh, I can't believe I'm even going to type this, but... could this be....implantation spotting? You see in my heart I don't think it is, I think this is the cruel after effects of the expensive drugs that nearly put me in the emergency room. But what if it is? What if I am?
1 Comments:
Go to the drugstore - get pee sticks - pee on one first thing tomorrow a.m. and report back please :) Praying for your BFP!
Post a Comment
<< Home