Monday, July 25, 2005

Tarot Card Reading For Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,
I'm so glad you decided to have me, a complete amateur read your cards. This is what I learned about you. Please let me know how far off or on the mark the cards are. This is so much fun.

The first card is where you are now. I pulled a Three of Earth, Numbat Card. "Your efforts will be rewarded; assistance will come your way, be prepared". A Numbat is a Banded Anteater and is known for Preparedness & Gathering.

The second card is your recent past, I pulled the Kookaburra. The Kookaburra is about, "Waiting, Harmony, Laughter, Mirror Work". "A time of waiting. Do some mirror work with yourself". (I don't know what the heck that means but maybe it will make sense to you).

The third card is your immediate future, I pulled the Nine of Earth, the Green Tree Python. "Shed your old ways. You will need courage and strength in this time of transmutation". The snake is Transmutation & Life force.

The fourth card is "what is covering you, or in other words, the biggest influence hanging over you at the moment". I pulled the Ace of Fire, Tasmanian Devil! "Break free of your chains- you will triumph. Bring in your change now and be flexible". The Tasmanian Devil is known for Determination, Triumph, Break Free & Change. I looked up the significance of Aces, I remembered something about them being special and this is what it said, " An Ace represents positive forces. It is the standard-bearer for the best it's suit has to offer.

So please, let me know what you think of your amateur Australian Outback Tarot card reading! Did it make any sense at all? Oh, just wanted to ad, I have never gotten any of the cards I pulled for you.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 25, 2005 4:57:00 PM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

Read Me Read Me (pretty please with cherrie on top).

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2005 7:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me, anonymous (aka Nancy)- I didn't mean to be anon and didn't even realize my comment got posted, I had trouble posting it.

I want to say how sorry I am that your match fell through! And a BFN the same day. That just totally sucks. I am so sorry.

I love the tarot reading you gave me. I'm TTC'ing X 26 natural cycles (yikes!) and just had a lap for endo, so supposedly my odds of success have increased, and your tarot reading seems to agree! ;-) DH and I are also on adoption track though too, although we have not started the process, we're giving the post-lap a chance first. But, I am determined to succeed at having a family no matter what way it happens, so me, the Kookaburra and the Tasmanian Devil are right on track!

Sorry again for your crappy day on Monday. Thanks so much for doing the reading on me.

Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home