Monday, July 25, 2005

Straight Jacket

M called, canceled the match. So in a matter of 4 hours I have found out that I am not pregnant and not getting the baby I thought I was adopting. Yeah, I think this day is shit.

7 Comments:

At Monday, July 25, 2005 5:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so so so so sorry... We are here for you... Summer

 
At Monday, July 25, 2005 6:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Deanna.

 
At Monday, July 25, 2005 8:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Deanna........
I'm hear sick for you.
I know you're devestated right now. I' so sorry that you are going through all of this....
Rob

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so very sorry. My thoughts are with you.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 3:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:04:00 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

OMG Deanna I'm so sorry! I know you are crushed. We are here for you if you need us.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:43:00 PM, Blogger Dennise said...

Oh Deanna!!! What can I say, but I am sorry!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home