Friday, July 22, 2005

Still No Visit

So, I'm still not pregnant and still not, not pregnant. I don't know what I am right now besides tired. The tiredness could come from the stress in my life right now with trying to fix this house up in 3o days or less. And I hate my job, so that causes me stress. There is also the stress of not knowing if I'm pregnant or not. And of course the stress of not screwing up when I speak with M and say something stupid that will ruin the match. Yeah, I know that sounds silly and I should just be myself, which I am, but being myself can sometimes get me in trouble.

I took a nap yesterday and again today so who knows what's going on with my body. Could just be pre-period stuff. I did have a zit on my chin this morning, that's always a sign that my period is near or I have eaten something I shouldn't. Speaking of eating, I've been a pig lately except I haven't had any appetite in the morning so what does that mean? I tell you what it means it means I'm only a pig in the afternoon.

Alex and I are going to work on sealing and grouting the tiles in the kitchen. I got the closet doors and bathroom and closet door jams painted today. I'm going to try to prime the window frames outside if it is cool enough later this evening. It was 105 degrees in my driveway today. Our lawn guy ripped the old lawn out in the back and he will lay the new stuff on Thursday. I can't wait to see how that looks. I'll have to post a photo when the yard is done. By the way, our lawn guy is a cousin to the Lakers basketball player Lamar Odom (Spelling?). So evidently Lamar Odom smokes weed a lot and it has gotten him in trouble with the NBA, the Lakers, etc. So when Odie, our lawn guy told me about that I said, "so you grow grass and he smokes it". He laughed his ass off. It's really fun to make someone laugh. Why is it such a high to be funny. It makes you wonder why good comedians would ever do drugs. Making someone happy and laugh is a huge high to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home