Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Positive Energy

So I'm focusing all my thoughts on positive energy right now. I believe I am pregnant and I believe this adoption is going through and I believe that in 9 or so months I'm really going to have my hands full with two babies. Yes I know it sounds strange to be so positive and happy and not have an official answer on either situation but I only have two weeks a month when I can honestly tell myself I'm pregnant. For these two weeks I'm really going to "be" pregnant.

Regarding M., the energy there is good. Turns out she filled out the paperwork and listed the race (that was one of the issues we were dealing with) of her exboyfriend. She then had an ultrasound and learned that the conception took place after she had broken up with him and gone crazy and partied like a rockstar, based on the doctor's determination of her baby's size and her last period. I just have one last issue that I want to take care of and that's the issue of when she was divorced. Texas law reads in a way that even if she hadn't seen her husband in over a year, if they were not legally divorced until after the time this baby was conceived, he has to sign the same TPR papers as her. I may be wrong on this so I will wait for the attorney's to guide me.

On other things going on in our lives, we finally grouted the guest bathroom floor last night, it looks good. The sink is still not installed in the master bath. We are going to sod the back yard, do new lighting in the kitchen and hall and have the tubs reglazed and the outside painted. All in the next month or so in order to put this house on the market in August. Crazy I know but we want to move further east and buy a place with more land. I need sheep and cows and critters for my future children to play with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home