Thursday, July 28, 2005

Moderators

The moderators on a site I will call "anonymous" are on power trips. Therefore I have had to remove the link to the "Born in my heart" bracelets if I want to be able to link my blog to my signature at this site. So please email me or leave a comment if you would like the link or PM me on the "anonymous" site and I can provide it. Evidently a link to a link is against the Terms of Service. That and the moderator is on a power trip and has nothing better to do! Watch, I'll probably be banned from the site now for telling them the truth. I dare them!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

At Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is what got you in trouble and it had nothing to do with you...someone else gave you up to Brandy..hope you come back and god bless...

Today, 03:15 PM
sadiegirl
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 189


Born in my heart bracelets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of you that bought these, how long did it take for you to get them? I am looking at over a week now and wondered if that was the norm...

Thx
__________________
HS 11/03, Officially waiting 1/04
Matched 8/04, Failed match 1/05
Matched again! 4/21/05
S. J. born 4-29-05
"Try to be half as good as your dog thinks you are."

sadiegirl
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sadiegirl
Find all posts by sadiegirl
Add sadiegirl to Your Buddy List
Sponsored Advertisement


#2 Today, 03:29 PM
BrandyHagz
Super Moderator Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,226



Sadie,

Did you buy them from AdoptionShops.com? If so, someone there could help you I'm sure!
__________________

~*~BrandyHagz~*~
AdoptionForums.com Moderator
Be tolerant. Everybody is fighting a tough battle, just like you.


BrandyHagz
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BrandyHagz
Find all posts by BrandyHagz
Add BrandyHagz to Your Buddy List
Visit BrandyHagz's Journal
#3 Today, 03:31 PM
sadiegirl
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 189


Nope, this was through the link mentioned by Deanna. I was going to contact the company but wanted to see if a week plus was the norm before I did.
__________________
HS 11/03, Officially waiting 1/04
Matched 8/04, Failed match 1/05
Matched again! 4/21/05
S. J. born 4-29-05
"Try to be half as good as your dog thinks you are."

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2005 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deanna,

Well, as "anonymous" has pointed out, I guess I am the one who got you into "trouble". I certainly didn't do it on purpose as anonymous implies! I find it utterly RIDICULOUS that a link to an ADOPTION fundraiser on an ADOPTION website is "illegal". Plus, wasn't the link in your blog? (I forget!) Is THAT illegal? Sheesh, the forum has been nasty in the past, I hope it doesn't become that way again. I would love to post a nasty post on that thread but you know how that could turn out.

So I apologize if this got you into trouble and I hope you come back to the forums!
sadiegirl

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the reason the bracelet link isn't allowed is they don't give the forums any money like Parent Profiles does to advertise there. WE MISS YOU DEANNA!!!!

 
At Friday, July 29, 2005 5:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I linked to the born in my heart bracelet site on my blog. I get a lot of traffic, although most of it is infertility oriented. I hoped it helped.

Sorry about all the things you've had going on lately. It sounds like it's been tough.

 
At Friday, July 29, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, thats it, you posted something for sale that they would not profit from. BIG no no. IMO they treat adoption like any other business. the very business of adoption so many threads complain about. It IS a public forum meaning anyone can join...but it is FAR from a free speech kind of thing. AND be very careful if you disagree with the powers that be! The powers will get you!

K

 
At Friday, July 29, 2005 1:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...

I wanted to contact you about another site... I'd love to see you at it ( I have NOTHING to gain by this, the site has nothing to do with me) It's an adoptive parent site... Is there a way to leave you a private message?
Leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home