Friday, July 29, 2005

Moderators Part II

First, thanks for all the support my friends. I appreciate it.

Sadie, no worries, you didn't get me in trouble over there. The power happy moderator bitch abused her powers and I got myself in trouble when I told her so and when I posted my last post her on my blog which I knew she would read! LOL

Leigh, and anyone else, you can email me at: alex_deanna@yahoo.com.

Also, I have started a "banned" thread at www.Adoptionteatime.com website. Please feel free to join that group. It's much more friendly and has a few other bannees from the "annymous" site.

My favorite thing for all of you to do would to put the following in your signature and continue to make posts on the "annymous" site:

"Go to Deanna's Blog". (link my blog to it) That would be the best! I have removed what she didn't like so it shouldn't get anyone in trouble. Let me know if you are brave enough to do it. I think it would be a riot.

More later friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home