Moderators III
This is the reason I got for my banning from the administration of the "annymous" web site.
Your account(s) have been banned due to not only a link to a site that solicits for donations or fundraising, but for attacking other members of the site.
Be advised that your blog is now considered “hostile” in
nature due to it’s foul language and attacks on forum members/moderators. Such links to your site in any fashion will be removed with a warning from moderators or administration.So they have made it so that you can not link to my blog on your signature. Thanks to anyone who might have done it. No sense in anyone else getting banned too. Although I do hope you go to www.adoptionteatime.com for some good conversation without the Signature Police on your tail.
Oh, and yes, that moderator is still a BITCH and I'm glad she's still reading my blog! Hi there Br***y! :)
8 Comments:
Hey - it's Julie from home - I'd be happy to join the group and then add you to my siggie - we'll see how long it takes for me to get banned :)
~feeling like acting like a child today :)~
Just email me through "tales"
I can only wonder if M read your blog and reconsidered her decision to place with you based on your cold and bitter attitude? Maybe she felt you were acting all sweet & nice with her in order to adopt her child but then saw your true colors?
I can't imagine any mother wanting her child to be raised by a parent who would teach a child to handle disagreements with such hostility, cattiness, name calling and other childish tactics.
Perhaps you need to do more soul searching to see if you really are ready to be a mother. Motherhood is a precious gift and not one to be taken lightly.
It's saddening to me to witness such awful behavior in a public field where adoption already has enough stigma and problems. You, my dear, only add to that stigma and give further doubts to those who are hoping to place their child with someone who supposedly can offer their children what they themselves cannot. I can only hope they don't assume that all adoptive parents are like you.
I will pray for you and a kinder soul, but will especially pray for your future children.
Sincerely,
A Concerned A-Mom/Sondra
Sondra, I'm sorry you have judged my parenting skills based on 3 posts I have made in my blog. I guess your children will have the perfect mother who never has an opinion or gripe with someone who has been an idiot. Yes, that's right I have used the word idiot and bitch on my blog and yet I think I'll be an excellent mother. If you feel you are such an upstanding citizen and mother than I wonder what influenced you to post a comment on my blog about a situation that doesn't involve you and to add a hurtful statement on it about why my match fell through. That is unkind a bit "bitter" and not very motherly of you my dear. I can only hope you will learn to mind your business and not critize someone's mothering skills you don't even know anything about. I suggest you take your suggestions elsewhere. This is my blog and while I could certainly delete your comment I'll live it up there so that people can read your opinion. I have given you mine and I don't need to hear from you again.
If anyone else feels the need to critque my parenting skills please, start your own blog, I'll even help you name it, how about "Deannawillbeabadmom.blogspot.com. Like that one? This is my blog and I can say and act how I wish and if you don't have any positive things to say that don't leave any comments. Oustide of blogland I'll listen, in my blogland, I don't have to, it's my space to post and do what I please not take lessons from people I don't, know who are unkind and way off base!
I have to wonder about what Sondra said.... about M reading your blog and changing her mind. I like to be private and when placing my baby would not have been happy to read about what the a parents were doing and saying.
Julie
M didn't know about my blog. She didn't even have the internet at home. She can use the computer at her work after hours but doesn't like to. M changed her mind because she decided to parent. She didn't cancel the match with us to go someplace else. She and I have a fine relationship and I will always support her and her decision. I have even written her a note and I sent back the sonogram photo she gave to us. She's a good, honest person and I know that if something I said or did offended her she would tell me, believe me, this girl doesn't hold back on anything. She's a lot like me in that way, she tells it like it is.
M deciding to parent is a good decision for her. It is hard on us but this isn't about us (me & DH) it's about her and her choices and the choices she makes for her baby now. She's a great mom to her little girl and I think she'll be a great mom to #2 also. I fully intend on sending her a gift for her and her baby and I'll always be there to lend her hand if she needs. In only one months time I felt I had a deep relationship with M and I think there is a trust there that you don't find with most 30 day relationships. I will never, ever tell anyone we are matched with about my blog. I do intend however, to start another blog once we have a baby at home. This blog would be private for only us an the bmom and it would allow us to give updates and photos that she could access no matter where she is. It WILL NOT be public and no information on our ID's will be given.
Honestly - I can't say what is the matter with people!?! Why in the world would you go anywhere and make a declaration like that about ANYONE'S parenting skills.
Certainly, I would begin to doubt your own skills based on the fact that you are so fascinatingly judgmental and certain of your point of view of the world. How awful for your children if they happen to have a different opinion than yours. If they totally disagree with you will you be as "gentle" as you were with a this perfect stranger to you?
I shudder to think!
Oh, isn't that a cute statement.
I can't wait for my children to have opinions and voice them and be proud of them and have convictions. I look forward to having conversations about why things matter and why passion in life is important. My children will be taught to base an opinion off of something the have learned about and not to base a strong opinion about something they don't even know about. My children will be exposed to people that understand why right and wrong and personal responsibility is important and hopefully they will make an impact on this world in some great way (like raising great kids themselves). My children won't act like a Ninny reading 3 blog posts and cowardly leaving a comment without any name or email. Give me a break!
Me crying like a big baby!
I didn't meant to put anonymous and I wasn't talking to Deanna. (who I really like!) I was talking to Sondra - from up above. I just should have been much more specific!
Oops turning read in face
Camille
Post a Comment
<< Home