Sunday, July 31, 2005

Kitchen .... 90% Done!


So I'm off of my knees for awhile. We have the kitchen nearly finished, the best part is my job is done! I am done laying the tile, grouting the tile, cleaning the tile and sealing the tile. This tile job was no small task! The granite counter tops are in. The carpet got cleaned on Friday and I did the touch up paint yesterday. The only thing left to do inside is the kitchen ceiling.

This week my list for house related items includes:
  • Monday sign real estate docs to put house on the market
  • Tuesday, painter high pressure washes and preps outside for paint
  • Tuesday, sod is layed in the back
  • Wednesday, ceiling in kitchen is repaired and replastered
  • Thursday ceiling in kitchen repainted
  • Thursday & Friday, I finish planting the backyard flower beds
  • Saturday, clean, clean, clean & clean some more for the open house
  • Sunday OPEN HOUSE. Big money - No Whammies

I'll post more photos of the house as it is finished and as the furniture is back in order. It's looking Beautiful!

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 01, 2005 6:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Deanna! Your hard work has paid off!

Momofmykids

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005 1:42:00 PM, Blogger Dennise said...

Deanna!
It looks so nice. I would buy it if I lived in your area. LOL BTW, I read the comments from your last post what the heck is wrong with people???

Dennise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home