Sunday, July 10, 2005

Confused!

So we went to Dr. N's office yesterday afternoon, Dr. A is still gone until Monday. I still like Dr. A better. I guess I'm weird because Dr. N has never done anything really differently, I just feel like Dr. A knows more. Case in point, Dr. N wanded me yesterday and says the biggest follie I have is at 13mm. But he wanted to do an IUI because I was starting to get a color change on my OPK. This doesn't make any sense to me. His expensive ultrasound machine and all his education and he seems ready to jump on the IUI wagon because of the results of a $14.00 pee-on-a-stick test kit? My follies showed no sign of ovulation and they aren't mature enough, but today we are going in for an IUI? I know you don't want to miss the moment but I don't think the moment is going to happen for another couple of days. I'm going to go and do the IUI but I will go back in Monday to see if I ovulated yet. I'll put $100 bet on the line that not only will I have not ovulated by Monday but that we will be doing an IUI later in the week.

More confusion yesterday at Alex's grandpa's funeral. You really learn a lot about family at funerals and weddings. A couple of things we learnedwere, two of his aunts are not related to him by blood, he had always thought they were half-siblings to his mom, they are not, they are step siblings. Secondly, his mom used to date a guy named Bob who is now a preacher but has been a family friend for many years, Alex never knew she dated him. It now makes sense to Alex why his dad may not have gotten along with the guy 100%. And the biggest thing I learned is that no matter how much you like someone they can really piss you off when they don't think about what they are saying. I love my MIL but boy sometimes she can be a downer when she makes comments regarding our adoption situation. At least I know in my heart she isn't trying to be mean, she's just not thinking about what she is saying.

We received a package of information on M in the mail yesterday. When we got home from the services I saw the package and couldn't wait to read it. Everything was cool until we got to one piece of information that was different from everything else we have been told. I'm feeling very betrayed right now by the adoption agency. If we have to cancel this match because of a clerical mistake on their part and I have to call this girl up and explain to her that we are leaving her, it will break my heart and I will rip that agency a new asshole. Keep your seatbelts buckled, this blog could turn into a bumpy ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home