Back on the Horse! New Tarot Card Reading.
First, thank you to everyone for your kind comments. It really helps. I'm sorry I don't know how to make it so I can respond back directly. One of these days I will learn.
So I learned a lot about myself and about adoption yesterday. I know that it was tougher to loose the match than it was to not be pregnant. A good sign since I really want to "jump back on the horse". I grew up with horses, dad was trainer, grandfather was a vet, I showed horses for many, many years and in fact still make my living off of horses. When I was a kid if you fell of a horse you had to "jump right back on the horse". Unless you were really injured that was the rule. A family friend, Aunt Dorthy used to give riding lessons to kids. Her rule was if you got back on the horse, you would get a dollar. My parents never gave me a dollar and I was always a bit bitter about that. Okay, back to the point. My point is I know that I want to find a baby quickly, now, more than ever. I know that adoption is the right decision for us and I know that I have the best man in the world to go through this with. I know I am one step closer to finding the baby meant for us and I know that I have a lot of respect for M. I think she handled this situation with class and courage and I told her as much while trying not to cry. I wished her the best, told her I was there for her and that she's going to be a good mom to two babies. She will be, she's a hard worker and an honest person and I wish her and her children and extended family the best. She did right by us, she told us right away and she never lied to me once.
So now, I will get back on the horse, check my agency's website daily to see how many hits we have been given and hope that we get matched with a "for good" match ASAP.
Also, I will continue to do my bad amateur readings of Australian Outback Tarot cards. I'm so bad at it that I should go on tour to comedy clubs and do it. Every comedian has their shtick, this could be mine.
Here is a reading I did for Julie, let me know what you think.
The first card is where you are now:
Seven of Air: Crow. Tools, Dreams, Council, Decisions. “You have the tools and you know how to use them, keep working towards you dream”.
The second card is your recent past: Four of Fire: Dingo. Shadows, Intentions, Rest, Deception. “ Rest your body; stop trying to please everyone. Step out of the shadow of others and make our intentions known”.
The third card is your immediate future: Aces of Air: Butterfly. Transformation, Grace, Business, Wealth. “Remember to give thanks to Spirit. Business dealings and wealth”. Aces announce the them of it’s suit, the root of power. An Ace always represents positive forces. It is the standard-bearer for the best it’s suit has to offer.
The fourth card is what is covering you, or in other words the biggest influence hanging over you at the moment: Three of Earth: Numbat (Banded Anteater). Rewards, Gathering, Assistance, Be Prepared. “your efforts will be rewarded; assistance will come our way. Be prepared.
2 Comments:
Fantastic - definately describes my world right now (and in my recent past.
Now, on to you.. please take some time for you. Be kind to yourself and that wonderful husband of yours. Do something wonderful for each other. A nice, romantic dinner, massage for two, a weekend get-a-way, something just for you two. You deserve it.
So sorry you're having to deal with all of this trauma. I am amazed at your resilience, and am wishing you all the best.
--Bugs
Post a Comment
<< Home