Wackier by the Day
I guess I’m getting wackier by the day. I know hormones make some days more emotional than others but this is beyond hormone stuff. I caught myself having a deep conversation with my dog this morning. Thank God she wasn’t talking back. I was apologizing to her that she wasn’t enough. I was trying to explain to my dog why I was so sad that I didn’t have a baby. Very weird! The weirdest part was, I think she understood me.
Alex’s grandpa is dying. We went to the house last night, and all the family was around his hospital bed in the living room. He didn’t want to go to the hospital. His ol’ ticker has finally decided it’s time to retire. It was sad but at the same time I can’t think of a nicer way to go, surrounded by, daughters, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and his wife. Hopefully he will make it another day or two so that his daughter in North Carolina can make it to see him. She flies in tonight. Alex’ grandma who is actually his step-grandma said as we were leaving last night, “I can’t wait to see you with a baby”. I thought that was very nice, considering all the turmoil happening in her life right now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home