Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pulling Teeth, Laying Tile, Amazing Husband

Warning, this post is a little boring, no rage, no jokes, just kind of an update.

So Alex had to get his tooth pulled Friday afternoon. That #18 molar was killing him. Poor guy came home from the dentist around noon after he was told they had to have an oral surgeon remove it. When he called back to have more pain killers prescribed, they said come back, we've got an oral surgeon for you. He felt 100% better by Saturday morning, so we decided to tile the counter top in the master bath.

A few things I learned today or knew already but the concept was reinforced.
1. When I'm hungry I'm a bitch
2. I'm almost always hungry
3. If I'm on my bare feet for long periods of time, my feet hurt.
4. I have the most amazing husband.
5. There is an art to laying tile, we are not artists.
6. Gluttons for punishment is not a good thing - we decided to tile the floor in the other bathroom today.
7. Did I mention I have the most amazing husband
8. If you don't use gloves when using a product that tells you to use gloves when using, your hands will be sore and yucky the next day.
9. Taking a picture of your husband's plumber butt is not appreciated
10. Posting it on your blog, could result in a fight.
11. Not posting it but really wanting to is okay, because I am married to the most amazing husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home