I love Dr. A!
So I went to Dr. A yesterday, first time in 6 or 7 months. He wanded me and said everything looked perfect. My lining was thin, I had 4 follies on the left and 10 or so on the right. He wanted to be very aggressive this time around. When I started counting the follies on the monitor as well as him he told me, "you know too much about this, it is time to get you pregnant". So instead of 2 amps of Repronex I'll be on 3 amps.
Repronex and I have never done well together. I get very odd side effects from it, mostly skin sensitivity, severe, like the worse body ache flu feeling you have ever had. The thought of washing my hair after being on Repro for a few days makes me cry. I also get very bad bruising and soreness in the injection site, which to be honest doesn't bother me, but it is an annoyance. Dr. A is also putting me on Viagra to "beef up" my lining. He wants plenty of cushion for our little fertilized egg to hit. My lining has always be 8mm + at time of insemination but he wants to make sure it's extra fluffy I guess. My dear Alex told me last night in the most serious tone of voice that if I "get a hard-on for more than 4 hours we need to seek medical attention immediately".
I also got a real referral to a real shrink, not a quack, to discuss my madness with adoption and infertility. She is near Dr. A's office so it's a bit of a drive but I can try to schedule an appointment with her on the same day that I get wanded again, July 6.... better known as CD12!
Today my goal is to:
- Not cry
- Clean my house
- Go to the market
- Go to the office supply store
- Do two loads of laundry
- Close 2 deals for work
It's comical to me that I hate my job so much, that's the last thing on my list, behind laundry even! But since my drugs cost me $657 and my wanding cost $215 yesterday, I need my job!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home