Friday, June 10, 2005

First Blog Post Ever!

Well, this is my first post in my new blog. I didn't even know what a blog was until last year. I've read a few postings from bloggers but it's not something I've really looked into. I started this to help cope with my feelings of dissapointment that our baby isn't home with us. My intent is that one day my child will be able to read this and know how much we wanted him or her. It will be interesting to see how this blog changes as the adoption process changes.

I've got tons of things to do today but as normal I can only seem to focus on my baby. I wonder if an employer can use someone's blog postings against them, sighting failure to produce, proved by number of hours posting on their blog or for statements on the blog about not being able to get work done?

It's overcast today, June gloom weather. It adds to my down mood. I wrote the adoption agency yesterday, our advisor, Peggy. I asked what we needed to be doing differently in order to get matched. I haven't heard back from her today. I'm starting to rethink my decision to adopt through them. They don't seem to care that we had issues with the homestudy. They keep telling us the right baby will find us. While I believe that is true, I wish our baby would find us sooner!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:42:00 PM, Blogger DeadBug said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and want to wish you the very best on the long and bumpy road to adoption. It's one I expect to be on very soon as well.

Hoping you get that call soon.

--Bugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home