Ducks & Taro Cards
Wow, what an amazing morning. So Mary Jean the lady who is taking my 5 ducks to teach her dog herding came by to pick the ducks up. For those who don't know me, I herd ducks, sheep, cattle, goats, geese, you name it, competitively with my Border Collie Grace. My Chihuhua Juanita also herds a little and is the only Chihuahua ever to have a herding title. Visit my other blog: My herding dogs Anyway, this lady who I have only met in person once before comes by and I show her the house and she notices my nursery and I told her we were adopting. She has lots of friends who adopted and she said she read her friend's taro cards and told her when she was going to get her baby and she was right!
Now I'm not a big believer in things of this nature but I'm not a disbeliever either. So I'm excited. I don't want to say Mary Jean is physic but I do think she is more intuned to those abilities than I am. She kind of read me a bit and said she didn't see anything black or dark which is a good sign. Anyway at this point any good news I can get from any source makes me feel good.
I'll miss my ducks but I've made a good friend it looks like! Plus she brought me a Starbucks gift card! Now I can have Mocha Light Frappacinos and Non-Fat-decaf-no-foam-two-splenda-vente-lattes!
1 Comments:
Herding??? How fun that sounds!
Last time I had my cards read the woman told me that I knew my future husband (I was single at the time), he was right under my nose, he's from a different coast and his name starts with an "M". I would reconnect with him that fall.
August 28, 2000 I ran into my old friend Marc who used to life in California. We had known each other for about 8 years when he asked me out on a date. I married him on December 2, 2001 :)
Good luck and the nursery is beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home