Dogs, Money, Taro Cards & Baseball!
Well, thanks to my dog and my husband, I had a great weekend. Grace did fantastic at the trial this weekend. I'm so proud of her. I am feeling better, the preperiod hormones are gone and now I just have period hormones which means I am a human garbage disposal. I can't seem to get enough to eat. I'm excited about seeing the shrink tomorrow. Hopefully I can sort out my feelings about trying to get pregnant and trying to adopt. Right now, both feel right.
I might have something going for a different source of income, it's on the very far, far back burner, it's with a friend of mine. Maybe this will allow both she and I to change our current lifestyles. I know she needs to get out of the place she is in and start making some money and for myself, I guess I need to find some other job that makes me feel better about myself. Alex and I talked on Friday night and on Saturday on the way to the trial about finances. We are going to start putting my entire paycheck into saving and see if we can make it on his income alone.
Other good news, I saw the lady who read my taro cards at the trial this weekend. She filled me in on the details. Summary:
- I have created good luck for myself throughout my life and I am able to envision what I want to create.
- I have envisioned what I want and my vision is being manifested but I can't rush it. I need to learn to accept it as it is already in the works.
- For timing she got October, Scorpio and 4. Which she said really may not mean a thing but could mean we get our baby in October ( which is 4 months from now) or it could mean April (the 4th month of the year). She is thinking fall for our baby.
So who knows. She's going to do it again while I'm on the phone and I'll take notes.
Other good news, the Angels won again...6 in a row and swept the Dodgers and my favorite baseball player, Garrett Anderson hit his 1,000 Major league RBI to break a 3 to 3 tie in the 8th inning!
1 Comments:
I hope that tarot reader was right :) Hope the appt goes well.
Julie
Post a Comment
<< Home