Blog Addict
I am becoming a blog addict. I have my little favorites lists of blogs and I check them every day, sometimes two and three times a day, hoping to commiserate with someone in the same boat as me. I thought blogging would keep me off of the fertility and adoption boards, which they have mostly. Only problem is, the blogs are just the same. I love them!
Yesterday I was not working well ( I work full time from my home office) so I decided to start painting the primer in the master bath. Needless to say I didn't get much actual work done as I spent all day painting. I had a good excuse though, they were tearing the roof off the house and it was too loud to conduct phone conversations. Right now they are off loading tons of roofing material onto my roof. But I won't be working much today either as I've got my herding trial with Grace down in Del Mar at the fair. My herding blog has more info on that.
I've got to call the gal that took my ducks, she left a message on my phone about reading my taro cards and said it was good news. I didn't call yesterday, but I'm going to call in a little while and find out what she meant. I'm excited!
3 Comments:
COngratulations on your adoption journey. It will seem like a long time and the experience is a roller coaster ride, but when you get that little one in your arms that you know is especially meant for you, it will all be worth it and feel WONDERFUL! I know from experience.
By the way, I am a blogger also and blogging really helped. Now I keep a blog about my son too.
Hi, my name is Julie and I'm a blog addict. My bloglines list is almost at 60 blogs that I'm following right now. There are just so many incredible bloggers out there.
Post a Comment
<< Home